|Applebee's Nacho Nuevos Copycat Recipe|
If you are a lover of Applebee's Nacho Nuevos, you will like this Copycat Applebee's Nacho Nuevos recipe. The chips are topped with spicy ground beef, black beans, queso cheese sauce, tomatoes, sour cream, shredded lettuce, and jalapeños. You can easily double or triple this recipe for a party or family gathering.
- 6-ounce package tortilla chips
- 9-ounces ground beef
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 6-ounce queso cheese sauce
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 package spicy taco mix
- Large dollop our cream
- 12 jalapeño slices or as many as you desire
Step 1: Use spicy taco seasoning mix according to the package directions to season your ground beef.
Step 2: Heat queso cheese sauce before adding to Nachos.
Step 3: To assemble, sprinkle black beans evenly over beef mixture and chips.
Step 4: Cover with hot queso cheese sauce.
Step 5: Sprinkle diced tomatoes over queso cheese sauce.
Step 6: Place the shredded lettuce in center of the nachos on top of cheese sauce.
Step 7: Place dollop of sour cream in the center of lettuce.
Step 8: Place a chip in the center of sour cream.
Step 9: Place jalapeño slice in a circular pattern around the outside of the shredded lettuce and sour cream.
Tips From Margielynn:
- Purchase Queso Cheese Sauce in the jar with dips near the chip section of your grocery store.
- You may omit jalapeño slices and use regular taco seasoning instead of spicy if you do not like the heat.