|Texas Roadhouse Copycat Tater Skins Recipe|
Potato Skins are a great appetizer before your main meal. This Texas Roadhouse Copycat Tater Skins recipe will let you have your own delicious Potato Skins at home anytime. To begin, you will need baking potatoes, oil, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits and sour cream. You will be well on your way to enjoying these yummy Texas Roadhouse Copycat Potato Skins.
6 Medium Baking Potatoes
All Seasoning Mix
8 ounces shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/8 cup Bacon Bits
2 cups Sour Cream
Directions for making:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2: Scrub the potatoes cleaning thoroughly, rub with vegetable oil.
3: Bake for about one hour.
4. Take the potatoes from the oven, let cool slightly.
5. Slice into halves.
6. Carefully scoop the inside of the potatoes out with a spoon. About 1/4 inch if the potato shell remains.
7. Change the temperature of oven to 450°F.
7. Place the potatoes in a baking dish, season with All Seasoning mix and place in the oven, bake for 10 minutes.
8.Turn the potato skins over, bake for 10 minutes.
9.Turn the potato skins with the skin side down. Top with cheese and bacon.
10. Place in oven and broil potatoes until cheese is melted.
They are good topped with sour cream.