|Copycat Texas Roadhouse Loaded Sweet Potato|
This recipe is a Copycat Texas Roadhouse style loaded sweet potato. It is loaded with yummy goodness. You will need sweet potatoes, butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, marshmallows and brown sugar.
You can now enjoy Texas Roadhouse's Loaded Sweet Potato anytime. Enjoy!
- 1 large sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 marshmallows, cut into slices
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Wash and bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes you may need to bake less or more.
- Bake the potatoes on a baking sheet; the sugars in the potatoes can drip out and burn on the floor of your oven.
- For a quick way to bake your potato, wash, dry and poke a hole in the top of the potato. Microwave it for about 13-15 minutes until its easy to stick a knife into.
- While the potato is baking put the butter into a microwave-safe dish.
- After the potato is done, put in the microwave for about 15 seconds until well melted.
- After butter is melted add vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon, stir well.
- Slice your cooked potato down the center and then across the sides a few more times.
- Then pour the mixture of butter over your potato. Put the sliced marshmallows across the top of the potato and broil in either your oven or a toaster oven until marshmallows just start to brown.