This shake only comes out in March for St Patricks Day. This recipe gives ingredients to also make it dairy-free.
You can now enjoy this delicious Shamrock Shake anytime you get a craving for one! Enjoy.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or 2 cups soy ice cream
- 1 ¼ cups 2% low-fat milk or 1 ¼ cups soy milk
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract8 drops green food coloring
- Combine ice cream, milk, mint extract and green food coloring in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- You may need to stop blender to stir with a spoon to help blend the ice cream.
- Pour into glasses and serve each with a straw.