If the Potato Skins from TGI Friday's is one of your favorite appetizers, you can have them at home anytime with this copycat recipe.
- 5 baked potato skins, cut in half and empty of most the potato
- 1/2 cup fried bacon, diced, about 5 strips
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 green onions, diced
- seasoning salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter and sprinkle season salt to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp, do not overbake or they will be dry and hard.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cheese, onion, and bacon, place back in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream or Ranch dressing.