- 1 1/3 cups warm water (105F)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1/4 cup non−fat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil (for dough)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounces vegetable oil (3 ounces per pan)
- Butter flavored Pam
- In a large bowl, add yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk.
- Add water, stir to mix ingredients well; let stand two minutes.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add flour; stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
- Turn out dough onto a flat surface and knead for about ten minutes.
- Divide dough into three balls.
- Using three 9-inch cake pans, put three ounces of oil in each and spread evenly.
- Roll out each dough ball with a rolling pin to about a 9-inch circle.
- Place dough in each cake pan.
- Using pam spray the outer edge of dough.
- Cover each pan with a plate.
- Place the pans in warm place and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
- For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the sauce on dough; spread to within 1-inch of edge.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 ounce of shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
Place toppings of your choice in this order:
- Pepperoni or Ham
- Meats such as cooked ground sausage or beef.
- Top with three ounces mozzarella cheese on each pizza.
- Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
- Cut each pizza into six slices.