If you have never been to the Rainforest Cafe, you need to make plans to go soon. The kids will love it and the old folks too. I have been several times and the visit is always enjoyable. The Rainforest Cafe Volcano Cake is my granddaughter Sydney favorite dessert to order. Be sure and yell Volcano when you serve it. The kids will love helping out when making this yummy dessert at home. Enjoy.
- 4 chocolate brownies, already made, cut into 8-inch pieces
- 1 can whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream, more if you like
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge, warmed
- Arrange scoops of ice cream in the center of a chilled large round plate. You may use more or less ice cream.
- Place the brownies along the sides of the ice cream, making it look like a volcano shape.
- Drizzle down the sides and on the top with both sauces.
- Add the whipped cream all over the sides and down the center of the volcano.
- Drizzle volcano with more sauce and stick a sparkler or streamer in the middle.