My granddaughter Madison loves to eat chicken nuggets at Chick-fil-A.
- 2 cups chicken breast, boneless, skinless and cubed
- 2 ¼ teaspoons McCormick Season-All
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup flour
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cracker meal
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a medium-size bowl pour in the water; add 1/4 teaspoon of the season−all and bouillon cubes in mixture.
- Place the chicken in water mixture; mix well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to cook nuggets, mix in a dish the flour, cracker meal, 2 teaspoons season−all and paprika.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drain chicken.
- Coat chicken nuggets in flour, cracker mixture. Fry until golden.