If Chili's Monterey Chicken is your popular item to order at Chili's, you can make your own at home with this copycat recipe.
- 1 boneless skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 C. mixture of Monterey Jack and Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Pound the chicken breast until flattened; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam a nonstick skillet; cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Place chicken onto a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and chives.