Here is the Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino for all you Starbucks fans. Now you can have your Frappucino anytime with a fraction of the cost!
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa mix Carnation instant cocoa mix
- 2 cup ice, approximately
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla syrup, coffee syrup
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Combine milk and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture of milk over ice in a glass, about 3/4 full.
- Add cocoa mix, strong coffee, sugar and Vanilla syrup.
- Pour into a blender and mix on high until completely blended.
Tips from Margielynn
- Vanilla syrup is a syrup used in making specialty coffee drinks, espresso drinks and iced teas.
- Check in the gourmet section of grocery store or specialty shop.