- 4 beef steaks, any cut good for grilling
- 1/4 teaspoon unflavored meat tenderizer
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup beer
- Put steaks in a shallow dish; pour beer over; marinate steaks for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove steaks out of beer; discard beer.
- Combine un-flavored meat tenderizer, brown sugar, black pepper, and salt; rub all over steaks.
- Put steaks in the refrigerator to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Grill the steaks over a medium-high flame until the desired doneness.
Tips from Margielynn
- It is better to use light beers for a milder beer taste, the darker beer will give the steak a stronger beer flavor.